Visiting Media Requests
Written Media & Videographer Requests
All Media Requests Should Be Sent To Dino Oberto at least 7 Days In Advance of the Event You Wish To Cover.
ALL Media Members Submitting Requests Must Provide Current E Mail Address, Phone Number and The Affiliation you are Covering For.
Email Your Requests To Dino or use the Contact Form:
Mahoning Valley Speedway Photographer Rules
To all photographers who plan to shoot the races at Mahoning Valley Speedway we thank you and ask you to follow the requirements expected of you as professionals.
The official track photographer is Walter Smith. Upon arrival at the track please take the time to check in with Walt so there is communication among all attending photographers.
All photographers that sign in must be affiliated with an accredited media outlet.
Requests for track credentials will be addressed in the following manner.
1) A formal hard copy sent to the speedway by your media outlet source via email as early as possible prior to the event you are planning to attend.
2) Requests on race day may not be accepted due to timing constraints but will not be unreasonably denied.
3) You may also contact Dino Oberto at 570-401-8168 or email at email@example.com
4) If you are planning to be at the track on a regular basis please have your request indicate so. Afterwards you will be listed on our “media sign-in” and good to go for the season.
5) All requests will be at the discretion of track management.
6) All credentialed photographers must wear a mandatory safety vest.
7) Please note that there may be restricted areas at times for shooting due to safety and insurance reasons. There are various shooting areas in and around the track. If you would like to have a “special shot” please see Dino Oberto and we will do our best to accommodate if possible.
8) Photographers will be required to submit a minimum of eight action/human interest (8) photos per week to Dino Oberto via email only. No water marks. Please have submissions in by Sunday evening following Saturday night races.
9) The selling of photos by other photographers on the grounds is strictly prohibited and is exclusive to Mahoning Valley Speedway track photographer Walt Smith only. This includes ALL areas of the speedway (i.e. pits, grandstands, parking lot, etc.). If anyone is found selling their photos on the grounds you will be asked to leave and lose your credentials for the remainder of the season.
We gladly offer all credentialed photographers the opportunity to work with Walt Smith and sell their photos at the MVS photo booth. We hope you understand that being the MVS track photographer is a full time job and should be respected by all. We ask that everyone works and acts in a professional manner.
10) There will be no live streaming or posting of events by credentialed photographers while you are covering races.
11) Walt Smith is the lead for Victory Lane photos
Thank you for your interest in Mahoning Valley Speedway and we look forward to seeing you.
Mahoning Valley Speedway is a supporting track of the Eastern Motorsport Press Association (EMPA).
Mahoning Valley Speedway
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 570-401-8168
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPHER RULES
*Mahoning Valley Speedway and its Management and Media Department has the Right to Approve or Deny any Media Request at It's Discretion.